Absorbent materials are used for EMI isolation and RFI absorption. These are available in many different materials to achieve absorption from 5 MHz up to 110 GHz.
Different materials that can contain doped (filled) are for example urethane, silicone, nitrile, neoprene, thermoplastic and foam. There are many ways to manufacture absorbers to get the desired properties such as single or multiple frequencies. We also offer absorbent shrink tubing and extruded cable absorber (eliminates grease traps).
- Absorption of electromagnetic energy from 2GHz to 40GHz
- Flexible, light and malleable
- Broadband performance
- Standard thicknesses from .125" - 2.0" (3.18 mm - 50.8 mm)
- Customized thicknesses up to 6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Low cost EMI solution
- Integrated soil plan available
- Checking surface current
- Environmental protection coatings available
- Selection of dielectric properties to optimize absorbent performance
- Easily attached with adhesive
- UL94 HB Fire rating (UL file No. E204422)
- Easy to cut, punch or bend to any shape or size
Read more about foam absorbers.
- Broadband absorption from 500 MHz to 40 GHz
- Can be produced in customized configurations
- Excellent convective airflow
- Superior structural integrity and low weight
- Available with protection for RAS applications
- Custom Tuning
Read more about honeycomb absorbent.
Magram - magnetic absorption
- Iron powder and filler combined with rubber material
- Silicone, nitrile, urethane and neoprene
- Precisely adjusted absorption
- Specific product applications
- Compression moulding
- Dispensing methods
- 36″ rolls for high volume
- Cut to fit the requirements
Read more about Magram - magnetic absorption.
The Wave-X family are products that answer a critical need for a simple - yet reliable - solution to the problem. That's why Wave-X is available with a range of features, sizes and formulations.
Wave-X products can attenuate noise from 5MHz to 40GHz and are easy to integrate even in the tightest of spaces.
Supports a wide range of frequencies
From 5 MHz to 40GHz, Wave-X is the solution for your noise reduction.
Designed for the local area
Wave-X provides excellent cushioning and suppression regardless of the source.
Offered in very thin and flexible
Effectively attenuates EMI and SAR without compromising your design.
Easy to apply
Optional adhesive makes Wave-X incredibly easy to install.
Allows for customized sizes and shapes without cracking or loss of efficiency.
UL-FR rated and high temperature resistance
Physically stable over a wide range of temperatures.
All Wave-X products are compatible with the RoHS Directive.
Molded, three-dimensional parts.
Many Wave-X products are halogen-free.
Read more about Wave-X.
Absorbent for cable
Wave-X EMI cable coating is an EMI/RF absorbing cable coating designed to serve many functions and solve a variety of cable interference problems. This is to eliminate the use of ferrites.
Find out more about absorbent for cable.